- AC, DC voltage measurement;
- AC, DC current measurement;
- Capacitance measurement;
- Resistance measurement;
- Diode test;
- Frequency measurement;
- Continuity test (acoustic signalling);
- Electric field detection;
- Temperature measurement.
- Auto-ranging: user can switch between auto and manual ranging.
- EF detection: non-contact and probe contact electric field detection.
- Relative zero mode: relative function for comparing the difference between signals or removing background noise.
- Hold: data hold function freezes the display for later view.
- PC Link: test results can be downloaded to the computer via the optional PC software.
- Safe: CAT II / 1000 V, CAT III / 600 V and CAT IV / 300 V overvoltage protection.