- Bidirectional resistance measurement from 0,1 ?? up to 2000 ? with test current up to 10 A
- Temperature compensation (with optional temperature probe)
- Highly efficient 10 A current source generates 10 A into 200 m? load for 15 min without overheating.
- High overvoltage protection (CAT IV / 300 V) allows measurement in substations and other points with low line resistance.
- Internal protection cicuit protects user and instrument from inadvertent connection to lines.
- Custom limits can be set for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test result.
- 50 Hz / 60 Hz ripple detection and rejection.
- Instrument can be powered from mains or internal rechargeable battery. Instrument can be normally used while built-in fast battery charger charges the NiMh batteries.
- Large 320 x 240 dots matrix LCD offers easy-to-read results and all associated parameters.
- Lightweight portable design.
- Up to 1000 test results with timestamp can be stored in internal memory.
- PC SW HVLink PRO enables downloading, review, analyses and printing of test results.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 310 x 130 x 250 mm
Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 2.8 kg