- Bidirectional resistance measurement from 1 μΩ up to 199,9 Ω with test current up to 2 A
- High overvoltage protection (CAT III / 600 V) allows measurement in substations and other points with low line resistance.
- Internal protection cicuit protects user and instrument from inadvertent connection to lines.
- 50 Hz / 60 Hz ripple detection and rejection.
- When powered from internal battery it enables more than 800 measurements of 500 mΩ load ∞ 2 A test current & 15 s measurement duration.
- Pre-programmed limits with PASS/FAIL evaluation of measurement result and bright GREEN/RED indicators providing visual evaluation of the results.
- Large 128 x 64 dots matrix display with backlight offers easy to read results and all associated parameters.
- Lightweight portable design.
- Up to 1500 test results with timestamp can be stored in internal memory.
- PC SW HVLink PRO enables downloading, review, analyses and printing of test results.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 140 x 80 x 230 mm
Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 1.0 kg