- Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 1000 V;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA DC test current with polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current without RCD tripping;
- Line/Loop impedance;
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function;
- TRMS voltage and frequency;
- Phase sequence;
- Power and harmonics;
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F, B, B+);
- Earth resistance (3-wire and 2-clamps method);
- Specific earth resistance with Ro-adapter (option);
- TRMS leakage and load currents (option);
- First fault leakage current (ISFL);
- Testing of Insulation Monitoring Devices (IMDs);
- Illumination (option);
- High resolution Loop impendance (mΩ) (option).
- Predefined mini AUTOSEQUENCEs:
- Auto TT (U, Zln, Zs, Uc);
- Auto TN/RCD (U, Zln, Zs, Rpe);
- Auto TN (U, Zln, Zlpe, Rpe);
- Auto IT (U, Zln, Isc, Isfl, IMD).
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result.
- Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Automated RCD testing procedure.
- Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory.
- BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager for creation of test structures and uploading, downloading of test results and report creation.
- EuroLink Android APP, data management tool (option).
The Metrel Electrical Safety Manager is a common application for management of wide palette of Metrel’s electrical safety testers, portable appliance testers, machine testers and industrial safety testers. This application has a unified user interface with the new generation of Metrel’s instruments – same view same meaning. It enables the pretreatment for the measurements, viewing and editing of the measurement results and generation of professional reports. Depending on the instrument model or type the user can create AUTOSEQUENCEs, custom tests or single tests. They can be integrated into the custom created test structures and then uploaded into the measurement instrument.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm.
Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg.