- Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 1000 V;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA test current with polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current without RCD tripping;
- Line impedance;
- Loop impedance;
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function;
- TRMS voltage and frequency;
- Phase sequence;
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F);
- Earth resistance (3-wire metod).
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result.
- Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Loop impedance test without tripping the RCD.
- Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory.
- Automated RCD testing procedure.
Dimensions?(w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm
Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg