- TRMS AC, DC voltage measurement;
- TRMS AC, DC current measurement;
- Capacitance measurement;
- Resistance measurement;
- Diode test;
- Mains supply frequency measurement;
- Frequency of digital signals measurement;
- Continuity test (acoustic signalling);
- Conductance measurement;
- Electric field detection;
- Temperature measurement.
- TRMS: accurate readings on sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal signals.
- Autocheck function: automatic detection of AC voltage, DC voltage or resistance.
- Auto-ranging: user can switch between auto and manual ranging.
- Temperature measurement: measures T1, T2 and T1 + T2 temperature in Celsius and in Fahrenheit.
- EF detection: non-contact and probe-contact electric field detection.
- Lead alert: incorrect lead connection alert.
- Relative zero mode: relative function for comparing the difference between signals or removing background noise.
- MAX/MIN/AVG: recording of maximum, minimum and average values.
- Data Hold: data hold feature freezes the display for later view.
- Peak Hold: Crest (instantaneous peak) cupture mode.
- PC Link: test results can be downloaded to the computer via the optional PC software.
- Safety: CAT IV / 1000 V overvoltage protection.
- Backlight: large bright 4 digits 9999 counts dual LCD display with backlight for working in dark conditions.